“How do I…do something new in and cool in Windows Phone ‘Mango’? This is Adam Kinney for Microsoft and today we’re going to answer that question by…”
If you are new to Windows Phone 7 Development or you want to get a look at on e of the new features in action check out the new Windows Phone “How Do I” Video Series
Each 10-15 minute video focuses on a single topic and walks through an example of code. I had a lot of fun putting these together and I think the “Mango” update will be huge for Windows Phone 7 developers and users. They’ve thrown in some really nice new features in there like deep linking tiles, flipping notification tiles, sockets, local database and more OS integration with new tasks and access to contacts and appointments data.
Here’s the full list of videos:
- How Do I: Use the new features in the Window Phone Emulator and Tools?
- How Do I: Use the Windows Phone Profiler?
- How Do I: Work with the Execution Model?
- How Do I: Use the new Bing Tasks?
- How Do I: Access Contacts and Appointments Data?
- How Do I: Use Toast, Tile and Raw Notifications?
- How Do I: Update Tiles and Use Secondary Tiles?
- How Do I: Use the System Tray features?
- How Do I: Use the Search Extensibility features?
- How Do I: Combine Silverlight and XNA?
- How Do I: Programmatically Access Camera Features?
- How Do I: Create an Augmented Reality Application?
- How Do I: Use the WebBrowser Control?
- How Do I: Use HTML5 in the WebBrowser Control?
- How Do I: Use the RichTextBox control?
- How Do I: Localize an Application?
- How Do I: Work with a Local Database?
- How Do I: Communicate with Sockets?
- How Do I: Access OData Resources?